The Private Lake-View Guest Room is located on the same beautiful rural property as the Cottage in Hills. The Private Lake-View Guest Room is an option for a single person or a couple sharing a double bed looking for a place to stay.
The room, sleeps 2, is a more modest option than renting the Cottage in Hills, which is a fully-outfitted 1300-sq-foot cabin that sleeps 5 guests (or 6 in a pinch).
The Private Lake-View Guest Room in Hills is available for one-night stays whereas the Cottage has minimum-stay requirements ranging from 2 to 4 nights depending on the time of year. So, now you have options!
- Private entrance, located in a separate part of the dwelling for complete privacy
- Your own private flagstone patio with a view of Slocan Lake
- Double bed with pillow-top mattress and high-quality sheets
- En-suite bathroom with sink and toilet
- Reading chair (recliner) and a good light, a small desk and a chair, and a place to hang your clothes, chest of drawers
- Tea/coffee tray so you can make a cuppa anytime
- A sturdy farm breakfast is available for an extra fee of $15/person (advance notice required). Enjoy delicious fresh eggs from our chicken coop, you can even gather them yourself if you wish!
- Free wi-fi, decent cell service
The room is comfortable for one or two people (2 guests maximum occupancy). No pets, no smoking indoors (you may smoke on the patio), no parties.
The guest room is listed on Airbnb.com, we are handling bookings using that platform. Or you can inquire here using the response form on this web-site: please specify that your inquiry is regarding the Private Lake-View Guest Room and not the Cottage.