New this year is the Guest Room in Hills, located on the same beautiful rural property as the Cottage in Hills. The Guest Room in Hills is an option for a single person (or a couple sharing a double bed) looking for a place to stay that is more modest than renting the Cottage (which is a fully-outfitted cabin, a small house that sleeps 6).
The Guest Room in Hills is available for one-night stays whereas the Cottage has minimum-stay requirements ranging from 2 to 4 nights depending on the time of year.
Features of the Guest Room in Hills:
- Private entrance, located in a separate part of the dwelling for complete privacy
- Your own private patio with a view of Slocan Lake
- Double bed with pillow-top mattress and high-quality sheets
- En-suite bathroom with sink and toilet
- Reading chair (recliner) and a good light, a small desk and a chair, and a place to hang your clothes
- Tea/coffee tray so you can make a cuppa anytime
- A sturdy farm breakfast is available for an extra fee of $15/person (advance notice required). Enjoy delicious fresh eggs from our chicken coop, you can even gather them yourself if you wish!
- Free wi-fi
Cost is only $70/night single or double. Breakfast is extra as noted above. The room is comfortable for one or two people (2 guests maximum occupancy). No pets, no smoking indoors (you may smoke on the patio), no parties.
The Guest Room in Hills is listed on Airbnb, we are handling bookings using that platform, or you can inquire here using the response form on this web-site: please specify that your inquiry is regarding the Guest Room in Hills and not the Cottage.