Available for visitors is our Private Lake-View Guest Room (sleeps 2 people), located on the same beautiful rural property as the Cottage in Hills.
This very private lake-view room is an economical option if you need a clean, comfortable place to sleep. It is available for one-night stays (although we encourage two nights or more so you have time to explore our gorgeous area).
- Available for 1-night stays (two nights better!)
- Private entrance, located in a separate part of the building for your complete privacy, come and go as you wish
- Private, sheltered, covered flagstone patio with a view of Slocan Lake and the Valhalla mountains — serves as your outdoor “living room”
- Double bed with pillow-top mattress and high-quality linens
- En-suite bathroom with sink and toilet
- Reading chair (recliner) and a good light, a small desk and chair, a place to hang your clothes, two suitcase stands
- Well-stocked tea/coffee station so you can make a cuppa anytime
- Microwave oven
- Outdoor fireplace — have a campfire under the stars
- A continental breakfast basket is available for an extra fee of $10/person (advance notice required). Have breakfast in bed if you wish! Enjoy a boiled egg (delicious farm-fresh eggs from our chicken coop), a yogurt breakfast parfait, and toast with homemade organic preserves.
- Free wi-fi, code is provided in the room
We rent this accommodation through Airbnb and it is proving very popular! Breakfast is extra as noted above. No pets, no smoking indoors (you may smoke on the patio), no parties, no infants (sorry but there isn’t room).
This accommodation is listed on Airbnb.ca We are handling bookings using that platform or you can inquire from this web-site using our response form: please specify that your inquiry is regarding the Private Lake-View Guest Room. Ask about available dates or go to Airbnb and look for us under “Hills, BC.” Or you can always give us a call at 250-358-2722.